- Made In U.S.A
- Style # 1080
- Size 1.6" x 1.6"
- Kanji Symbol (Peace) Earrings
- Kanji is a Japanese term for the Chinese characters used in Japanese writing.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood and 90% recycled display cards.
- Laser-cut wood
- Stained with water based dye
- Ear wires are silver-finished 304L stainless steel, hypoallergenic, and enhanced with a new, smooth and consistent electrophoretic coating that resists tarnishing.
- Earrings shown in color Natural Wood
I appreciate the fact that when I was not happy with my order they made sure I was satisficed.Los Angeles, CA
I'm always searching for products that are cruelty-free and I am glad I found just the right eyeshadow without the nasty chemicals that's normally in makeup products.District Heights, MD
New and Improved
Our customers love the way our cosmetics make them look and feel because we use this iconic natural ingredient that's more expensive than alternatives but worth it for a healthier & more natural product formula.
All of our cosmetics are handmade with care.